Passport is due to transfer to a new working platform on the 3rd of May 2021. As a result, please ensure you compete any partly completed modules prior to then.
The counter-attacking team should:
- have trust and confidence in their team mates and a collective will to counter attack – the ball carrier must know they have support to try an attack
- communicate the best place to attack to team mates
- possess one-on-one skills to beat defenders
- possess support skills to offer attacking options as well as a desire to protect the ball carrier
- be able to cover the back field in case of turnover