Passport is due to transfer to a new working platform on the 3rd of May 2021. As a result, please ensure you compete any partly completed modules prior to then.
After the tackle, the ball carrier should:
- present the ball quickly in the direction of team mates (as far away from the opposition as possible)
- should maintain a low, strong, stable body position throughout the ruck. Head and shoulders must be above the hips at all times
- must join the ruck in a legal manner (from behind the foot of the hindmost team mate in the ruck)
- should be aware that they may need to clear out any potential threats to the ball
- should drive beyond the ball to make it more readily available