Passport is due to transfer to a new working platform on the 3rd of May 2021. As a result, please ensure you compete any partly completed modules prior to then.
Scrummaging players should:
- adopt a strong, safe and stable body position throughout the scrum (see Rugby Ready)
- bind legally, strongly and safely both horizontally, i.e. front row, second row and back row, as well as vertically, i.e. back row to second row to front row (see Rugby Ready)
- be aware of and be able to perform the correct engagement sequence
- be able to move forwards, backwards and sideways safely individually, as part of a mini-unit and as part of the whole scrum
The scrum half must:
- throw the ball in straight down the middle of the scrum