Passport is due to transfer to a new working platform on the 3rd of May 2021. As a result, please ensure you compete any partly completed modules prior to then.
Evasive running with the ball
The ball carrier should:
- carry the ball in both hands
- run into space whenever possible, evading contact
- when faced with opposition, try to dodge round them by moving them one way (known as fixing a defender) then changing direction (with a side step or swerve) and/or pace
- move into the space they have created
- accelerate forwards out of the space